- I'm using a tool in my organization, and would like to ingest data into Axonius, how can I request a new adapter?
- Axonius All Versions
In order to build an adapter within Axonius, we require some basic information. The following should be included whenever requesting a new adapter:
- Full Product Name
- Current Version of the product
- If you are not on the latest version, provide the version running in your organization
- What type of data are you interested in pulling from this product?
- How can data be extracted from this product?
- If an API is available, provide a link to the public documentation OR a copy of the API documentation from the vendor
- If an API is not available, provide information on the database / table structure for the product
What information is needed when making a non-adapter feature request?
How can I request additional functionality in an existing adapter?
Please sign in to leave a comment.